Customer Service Team Lead (m/f) - German speaking
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
foodora: bringing good food into your everyday!
We're bringing good food into your everyday – but that means more than just bringing you your favourite meals from local restaurants. It means we hit the streets to find the next must-try spot and we chat with the locals to stay ahead of the latest in food. We sit down with chefs, dreaming up menus that will arrive at your door fresh and full of flavour.
You can find our signature pink bikes in over 70 cities around the world enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We’re connecting foodies and restaurants from Helsinki to Sydney and together with our riders' energy and our amazing partner restaurants, we're redefining delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader (m/f) in Berlin!
- Coaching your team through leadership and management techniques to deliver world class service
- Ownership in driving process alignment within your language category
- Address negative and positive behaviors constructively
- Participate and contribute to recruitment efforts in order to hire the best talent
- Ensure agents are reaching their targets by holding regular one-to-one meetings and feedback sessions
- Manage daily operations by monitoring live queues and ensure agents are available and ready to answer
- Solve tricky escalations and crisis management situations
- Develop your team and ensure that they are always learning
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Spoken and written fluency in German or Italian as well as English
- Passionate about redefining service from the ground up
- Experience in partner or customer relations
- Excited to work in an environment that is constantly changing
- Does not shy away from new projects
- An outgoing and people oriented personality
What We Offer
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- A chance to define service operations in a competitive business category
- A supportive working environment with lots of fun team events
- A wealth of benefits including associate discounts, language classes and of course free food!
- Working in a multicultural team with cool colleagues
- Free fruit, cereal, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- A nice working space with kitchens, silent working rooms and of course – a nap room!
- A competitive salary with extra pay on Sundays and bank holidays