Customer Support Agent (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2017
bitpanda is Europe’s leading digital asset platform (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum & co) and one of the fastest growing FinTechs. We have the vision of creating an eco-system that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our visions of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks and several trading platforms. bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up. Which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy employees for our team, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- You are in close contact with our customers and help them by various problems and questions they have concerning bitpanda. Mainly via Zendesk or telephone
- Process optimisation and extension to the helpdesks
What you should offer
- Fluent in German and English. Further foreign languages are a great advantage
- Live problem-solving through phone, chat, e-mail and social media
- You should be a digital native
- Knowledge and interest in the field of FinTech, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies etc. in general
- You can work in a structured manner, with a team as well as independent
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Learning in the FinTech field
- flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Diversified and challenging tasks
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free drinks and snacks in our office in Vienna 1070
Are you ready for this exciting ride into the future with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, which you’ll please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Application: Customer Support Agent (m/f)”.