Customer Support Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our primary goal is to give our customers the best tools with an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question, no matter how small, and building amazing support material to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you love new technology and are a natural problem-solver and a great communicator, we want you on the Form Team as a Customer Support Engineer (m/f).
This role requires fluency in German and English.
- Remotely identify and resolve technical issues with both software and hardware
- Create excellent support content and continually improve our support systems
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Feel amazing when you can identify the cause of a challenging problem
- Can teach complex technical issues to any audience
- A critical thinker, with an ability to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Can easily adopt cloud-based business applications (Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Power through task lists at lightning speed
- Enjoy dismantling, troubleshooting, and playing with electronics
- Care about going the extra mile to find or create the best solution
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Creating and writing troubleshooting guides
- Engineering or craft background, building and repairing electrical/mechanical systems
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (Zendesk)