Business Development Manager (m/f)
Business Development Management
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
At Centralway, we value people that take ownership of their work and who strive for excellence. A job at Centralway is hard work but a career with us also rewards intelligence, commitment and creative thinking. If you thrive in intense, rapidly-changing environments and are fascinated by technology then we look forward to hearing from you.
Centralway is a high performance machine. Our teams span all of the key technology and business areas. They ensure the rapid implementation of our industrialised processes. We firmly believe that professionalised working breeds success.
You will be working for our office in Zurich, however, will be most of the time on the road working on projects.
- The Business Development Manager negotiates and implements our product with potential partners in new target markets. Seeking the best partnership and building the technical foundation for unprecedented innovative Mobile Banking Service. It takes a mixture of technical appreciation, persuasiveness and entrepreneurship to conquer new territories.
- The Centralway Business Development Manager is spearheading a task force and travels around the globe responsible for Centralway's international growth, so we need the best. Get excited, if that's you!
- You set the foundation for an innovative and prosper partnership with Banks
- Negotiate the partnership and implement our vision of Mobile Banking with top management in the banking industry
- You get accustomed to the region and the potential partners. Update your knowledge about local financial regulations and what the technical implications are for each Bank
- Liaise and manage all relevant stakeholders from Banks and from Centralway
- You are able to translate between engineers and businesspeople
- You are experienced in managing highly-complex, technically-challenging projects
- Able to multi-task and get things done in a fast paced environment, with strong project management skills
- You are a strong negotiator who strives for the best result
- You are excellent at problem-solving and have strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate and lead
- Able to drive decisions, lead meetings, define priorities and decide course of action
- Blooming under pressure and work independently as perfect as with following specific instructions
- You represent a high class company and therefore must have a high class appearance
- Clear communication of tasks and expectations in line with company culture, goals, vision and mission statement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and problems in order to ensure execution
- Monitor and participate in workflow tracking (JIRA) and documentation (CONFLUENCE) so that these scalable industrialised processes facilitate business growth
- Business Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- International mindset by either having studied abroad or lived in more than one country
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in a banking environment
- Affinity for technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Experience in leading complex projects
- Fluent english speaking and minimum one other language
- Experience in leadership and ensuring high team performance
- Extraordinary commitment towards Centralway by taking responsibility across departments to ensure Centralway values and culture experience in leadership and ensuring high team performance
- Free healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Delicious ice cream, sweets and drinks
- Pool table, cinema and kicker table
- Casual dress code
- Friday evening beers and quarterly team dinners
If you are interested in this position please apply directly on our career webpage.