Customer Support (m/f)
IT Development Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
LeanIX is a fast growing startup with offices in Bonn and Boston, MA. We have developed a state-of-the art SaaS solution which we operate world-wide. Our customers, for example adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone und Zalando, use our web-based platform and smartphone app to document and analyze their IT Architecture. The fast adoption of new technologies creates the main challenge for our teams to build more sophisticated storage and analytics functionalities to allow our customers understand and optimize the use of all their technology.
The support team at LeanIX is a critical part of our present and future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there with a passion for solving customer problems and questions. We take the success of our customers very seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain.
What is waiting for you?
- Provide initial response, operational assistance, and development of software workarounds and/or resolutions
- Deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies
- Coordinate customer support cases including interaction with other internal groups such as Engineering, Sales and Customer Success
- Bring in the customer’s voice to develop our product
- Participate in root cause analysis and resolution of reported problems
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) to maintain visibility and provide consistency to the Customer
- Ensure all issues are systematically tracked, escalated and communicated.
- Share resolutions internally, and with customers via Knowledge Base
- Contribution to Knowledge Base Enhancement
- Proactively communicate with customers and team members regarding status of customer inquiries or problems
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience is desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English are preferred
- Solid experience in problem analysis, resolution and debugging of software problems
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way LeanIX serves its customers
- Passion for IT
What is in for you?
- Responsibility from the first day and working in a dynamic and pleasant team that shares the same vision
- Flat hierarchies that give you the opportunity to actively contribute and bring in your own ideas
- Top equipment, flexible working hours, participation at conferences, market-leading customers, a successful product with a global focus