Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
CWS Safety is a company of CWS-boco which offers services that range from consulting, maintenance and servicing to new installations of fire security facilities in the commercial space.
As a new business unit the main goal of CWS Safety is the setup and further development of a fire safety entity within the CWS-boco group. We want to position CWS Safety as a leading quality oriented service provider of fire safety with a clear focus of customer service and loyalty.
The newly established CWS Safety GmbH is headquartered in Duisburg and operates various local brands throughout Germany. We are looking for a full-time online marketing manager who is ambitious, organised and willing to learn.
- Diverse spectrum of tasks with a high level of individual responsibility as well as projects of high strategic focus
- Possibility of building up a new division within an established corporation (Start-up meets tradition)
Your role and responsibilities
- Management of the process of all digital media incl. the company website and online campaigns in our dynamic teams
- Setup, analysis and reporting of KPIs in respect to online generated leads and revenues as well as a continuous improvement of the reporting process
- Management and optimisation of SEO and SEA accounts and campaigns
- Management of external agencies during the development and optimisation of the CWS Safety website and landing pages
- Conception and optimisation of online marketing campaigns in close agreement with internal and external stakeholders (Newsletter, websites, landing pages, blogs, social media, PR, etc.)
- Responsibility for and execution of the new digital data protection guidelines (DSGVO) and the implementation of cookies, link setting, etc.
- Management of budgets as well as the documentation and communication of these
- University Degree or Apprenticeship in Business Administration or Communications
- At least 3 years of professional experience in online-marketing and confidence in dealing with online campaigns, tracking and analytics (Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.)
- Experience with CMS-systems, ideally with implementing content-based marketing campaigns in the B2B sector
- Confident usage of MS-Office, project management tools and ideally expertise in webdesign and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Your way of working features a high level of energy, flexibility, self-organization and service orientation
- You are an open-minded, communicative personality and enjoy working in a team
- Very good english skills and willingness to travel within Germany