Commercial Lead (m/f) - Public Sector Research
Dalia Research GmbH
Business Development Sales Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia develops B2B/SaaS solutions to facilitate market and opinion research in >100 countries. We harness the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro-surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real-time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia is a dynamic and fast-paced tech startup with an exceptionally talented team from 19 different countries driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world around us.
We are looking for a Commercial Leader to lead the development of our Public Sector client portfolio.
The journey that awaits you
- You will be the go-to person for researchers at organizations such as UNICEF, the Bertelsmann Foundation or Princeton University in negotiating deals to enable cutting-edge research projects. You will have full ownership of a strategic business line and be at the forefront of our mission to create a positive impact
- You will join an open, diverse and international team with a laid back, non-hierarchical culture and great office space
- Your work will have a direct influence on Dalia’s commercial growth. Fast track your career with Dalia!
- Take full ownership of a strategic business line with ambitious growth targets; Set the strategy and execute creative marketing initiatives such as research challenges, conferences talks, webinars or idea-crowdsourcing to raise awareness
- Execute the product vision and inspire a team of data scientists, researchers, project managers, and marketers to deliver a cutting-edge product to clients
- Be the brand ambassador for the business line and ensure the highest possible public exposure
Your profile includes
- You have at least two years work experience in a client-facing commercial role (e.g. sales, marketing, business development, consulting)
- Native (or equivalent) written and verbal communications skills in English
- Proven ability to communicate complex (research) methodologies and results to a general audience in an easily understandable way
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you are able to work autonomously in a rapidly changing and often ambiguous environment
- Organisational excellence: you enjoy creating structures and processes, never forget to follow up on a lead, and always deliver against tight deadlines
Email us or call us at +49 (0) 160 363 1646.