Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Dalia Research GmbH
Business Development Sales Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you thrilled by the opportunity to create new products that enable millions of people around the world to share their voice and have an impact on strategic decisions? Do you thrive in a rapidly changing and often unpredictable environment? Are you ready to take a leadership role in a high-growth tech business? Well we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you!
The journey that awaits you
- Develop and take full ownership of a new product line; identify multi-million dollar commercial opportunities and turn ideas into viable, rapidly scaling business units
- Join an open, diverse and international team with a laid back, non-hierarchical culture and great office space
- Your work will be an integral part of our growth strategy and have company-wide impact. Fast track your career with Dalia!
- Independently manage ideation processes, develop business models, formulate hypotheses and execute test strategies in a hyper-pragmatic, lean and agile way. Take full ownership of all relevant KPIs and core product positioning, pricing and messaging
- Execute the product vision and inspire a team of marketing experts, researchers, data scientists, product managers and engineers to create and grow a cutting-edge information product with you
- Refine your entrepreneurial skills to become a mentor on the strategy and processes of lean business model innovation
Your profile includes
- Experience with agile business model evaluation and strategic product development including market/client assessment, competitive analysis, pricing, positioning, go-to-market strategies, etc.
- Proven track record of vetting product-ideas through various testing methods (e.g. A/B and usability testing, expert or customer interviews) and rapid prototyping
- 100% customer focus: you always act with your customers in mind, enjoy interacting with them as much as possible, and constantly seek to better understand their needs
- Strategic thinking: you can build a best-in-class functional roadmap, set high quality standards, strive for continuous improvement, and strategically plan for scale-up
Who are we?
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across +90 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.