Data Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for Data Engineers (m/f) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You are in charge to build a data platform that consists several services (messaging, streaming, persistence, etc.) that can be used by our product development teams in a self-service way
- You consult and support the data platform users in creating high performant data driven analysis or applications
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Several years of experience as Data Engineer or Software Engineer
- Solid expertise in at least one object orientated or functional programming language (eg. Scala, Java, F#, C#, Python)
- Experience with big data technologies and relational databases (eg. Spark, Redshift, Kafka, Sql Server, PostgreSQL) and practical experience with cloud computing services like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of complex batch and realtime data pipelines
- Working experience with structured engineering methods like test first (TDD, BDD)
- Preferable experience in Business Intelligence development (eg. Microsoft Sql Server BI Tools, Tableau)
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and send us your online application.