Data Enrichment Analyst / Account Manager (m/f)
Kreditech SSL GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Want to combine your ability to build partnerships with your deep understanding of technology?
Do you want to play a huge part in the strengthening and enhancement of Kreditech's data sources?
And you want to be part of a company that's doing something unusual and significant?
Then join Kreditech as our Data Enrichment Analyst / Accounts Manager!
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company for the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other financial products in just a few minutes online or by mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallet.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by the international team, which currently consists of over 120 employees from 30 countries, from its headquarters in Hamburg.
You will be Kreditech’s lead data explorer, sifting through the world of online data and setting up co-operations and infrastructure to make use of the data in risk decisions, while maintaining key-account relationships with the data providers. You will plan data requirements with internal customers and through your own initiation and push through the research, testing, implementation of the data sources while maintaining the relationship with the data providers, defining SLAs, negotiating costs, and acting as a contact point for technical communication with the 3rd party providers. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals and deadlines to project stakeholders. Your projects and partners will span the globe, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the progress and deadlines in data acquisition.
- Create, negotiate, maintain, and monitor agreements with vendors (Service Level Agreements, Statements of Work, and Inbound Services Agreements, Pricing).
- Constantly scout the data landscape to find innovative use cases for new data
- Analyze data using logic and reason to make sound decisions and recommendations.
- Test new data sources in terms of “technical fit” and value add to Kreditech processes, coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Define data integration requirements and assist in integration process
- Review monthly/quarterly business presentations from vendors.
- Develop and prepare project documentation, identify relevant metrics, improve processes and track project details.
- Build positive relationships and trust through strong on-time delivery of projects and high quality work with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Technical degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min. 2 years of practical experience in the online technology and data systems.
- Experience in contracts management, procurement, vendor management, or similar role would be beneficial.
- Technical skills (API knowledge, SQL, Python/ Scripting tools helpful)
- Demonstrated strong project management leadership and management of complex projects with multiple contributors.
- Ability to deal with fast-phase work environment where you often have to change priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
If this sounds like you, get in touch today - we accept applications exclusively through our Jobvite platform, where all you have to do is upload your CV and a cover letter and answer a few screening questions: hire
What you get
Fun projects, fun working environment with relaxed atmosphere (no tie & suit) , a funroom, fitness gym membership, HVV-ProfiCard, office scooters, nerf guns, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the kitchen, company hoodie/polo/hat and regular company events with the best team ever!
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
We accept applications exclusively online through our Jobvite platform - just click "Apply Now" and the right people will see your profile. All you need to do is upload a CV and answer a few screening questions.