Data Scientist (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Data Scientist (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You will help to continuously improve our business processes by generating insights from data
- You drive implementation across different department
- You translate business questions into analytical task, gather, clean up and transform data from various data sources
- You design and evaluate A/B tests and implement statistical models
- You apply data mining algorithms, visualize and communicate the results
- You are driven by curiosity, ie when you see an analytical question, you cannot let go until it is solved
- 3+ years of experience in the field of statistical data modeling and the analysis of real world data with the tools of Data Mining, and Computational Statistics
- Solid statistical background, paired with excellent programming skills
- You can translate questions from different business departments into quantitative terms and present the results in an easily understandable manner
Nice to have
- Degree in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Physics, comp.Biology, cogn. NeuroScience
- Experience with Python, R, and SQL
- Experience with the design and the evaluation of A/B tests
- Experience with data visualization
- Working knowledge with Linux/Unix Systems
- Deep skepticism of buzzword mumbo jumbo, plus the ability to identify and debunk false assumptions and analytical flaws
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with flat hierarchy
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Iris Hay.