Database Administrator (m/f) Business Intelligence
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team we are currently looking for a Database Administrator (m/f) Business Intelligence based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You are in charge of establishing and developing a Business Intelligence System
- You actively participate in improving data quality from a technical point of view
- You develop a Data Warehouse, including requirement definitions, the conception of analyses and their implementation
- You administrate and monitor our MS SQL databases and make sure our daily jobs are running smoothly
- You build a solid infrastructure and plan the sizing of our servers
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in information systems, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics, or similar
- First-hand and practical experience in Business Intelligence and database administration (MS SQL)
- Knowledge in versioning, ETL, Deployment, DBMS, Backup and SSIS
- Solution-oriented, pragmatic and passionate to try and build new processes
- You are a data junkie that likes the challenge to make information more transparent and accessible more quickly
- Fluent in English; every other language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München