Database Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You work in a small, autonomous team with high degree of creative freedom. We have a collaborative and open company culture with talented, inspiring colleagues. We are located in the heart of Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. Every team member gets a budget to attend conferences and trainings
About the job
- Responsible for developing and evolving a database structure that fits into the overall architecture of the system and has to make trades among data volumes, number of users, logical and physical distribution etc.
- Tune databases and processes for optimal performance, ensure high levels of data integrity and availability
- Work with our Infrastructure developers to scale, maintain and continually improve the performance and availability of data warehouse.
- Establish and implement best practices to ensure data quality
- Perform critical reviews of data models and quantitative analysis
What you will bring to the team
- At least 1 year of working experience as a database engineer or a related role
- Strong SQL and SQL server administration experience preferably with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of database tuning to make our database faster by running diagnostics and doing query optimization and other performance tuning
- Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practices around database operations
- Experience working with continuous integration tools and test driven development
- Understanding of statistical programming, preferably Python
- Superb analytical/logical reasoning and problem solving skills
Why join us?
- Work in a small, autonomous team with high degree of creative freedom
- Collaborative and open company culture with talented, inspiring colleagues
- Located in the heart of Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life.
- We help you to relocate to Berlin
- Every team member gets a budget to attend conferences and trainings
Get in touch with us
Do you want to join Repay.Me as Database Engineer and work with us on challenging projects? Please send your application to Sophie Friedrich firstname.lastname@example.org