Junior Copywriter (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Hey you! We are DCMN - we proudly made it to the 107th position of the overall ranking of the 'Financial Times 1000 Europe’s innovate & fast-growing companies’- and out of 236 German companies, we came in at 25th place. Booyah! To keep us growing strong and international we're looking for a creative Junior Copywriter (m/f) in Berlin. Maybe you?
Our company culture is very important - we are building up a team of passionate, clever thinkers who are enthusiastic about working in a dynamic agency atmosphere.
This is your chance to join an experienced and entertaining team of motivated and talented top performers. You will work closely with the Creative Director to come up with pitches and ideas for exciting digital brands!
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a rock star team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we’ve registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio including Outfittery, Tom Tailor, WKDA, Holiday Check, Real.de, Jimdo, Kleiderkreisel, Poster XXL, Asos and Flightright.
- Come up with kick ass ideas that will make people jealous of your genius
- Write copies that will make Shakespeare’s poetry look like a Justin Bieber song.
- Spend half your day looking for „Inspiration “, which probably means watching cats play the cello on YouTube, but hey, whatever floats your boat, dude!
- Amaze us with your brilliance or baffle us with your bullshit
- A portfolio so amazing, it will make your colleagues want to give up on advertising forever
- Team player, can-do attitude, blah… just don’t be a dick
- You’ve wasted 1 to 3 years of your life working for other advertising agencies
- You have the urge to come up with ideas that could change the industry forever.
- You have the ambition and endurance to be a part of a creative department that is growing rapidly
- You speak and write fluent German and English
What do we offer?
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance (!)
- Free language courses, pilates classes and massages during and outside work time
- We are home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people!
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and expand your network
- Regular activities like a yearly company retreat, monthly Welcome Drinks, Barbecues, summer parties and many more…
- A recently remodelled and dog friendly office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin
- Fully-stocked break rooms with food and drinks
GO! Send us your kick ass CV along with your portfolio, and your earliest possible starting date. Questions? Get in touch with Gargi Mahapatra (Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 42).