Senior Account Manager (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Hey you! We are DCMN - we proudly made it to the 107th position of the overall ranking of the 'Financial Times 1000 Europe's innovate & fast-growing companies ' - and out of 236 German companies, we came in at 25th place. Booyah! To keep us growing strong and internationally we're looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager (m / f) in Berlin. Maybe you?
You want to be an experienced and international team of insanely motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by trust, team spirit, no hierarchies and of course ... fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility
As a Senior Account Manager at DCMN you will be fully responsible for managing and running a number of our national and international client accounts. You want to be the first point of contact for our clients and you should anticipate their needs. You will work closely with our internal teams to deliver outstanding marketing strategies and campaigns, covering a variety of marketing channels.
- Pro-actively manage client and business expectations to improve the value of our customer relationships
- Identifying new up-selling opportunities with your team and how to grow our business
- Translate customer needs into new concepts and business potentials
- Handle all tasks and requirements in an autonomous working style
- Manage project and campaign timelines, deliverables, and budgets of varying complexity
- Act as the junction between our customers and the campaign team by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring effective communication and excellent expectation management
- Pro-actively collaborating with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management and outstanding results
- Keep updated with the latest developments in the marketing industry, especially with exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital brands
- Represent our company at local events and trade shows as a marketing expert and proactively increase our reputation in the relevant target group
Our perfect match
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related field
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital brands
- 5+ years of client service expertise – being able to build strong relationships with clients and deliver beyond their expectations
- Track record of running challenging customer accounts independently
- Very solid organizational, project management and account handling skills
- Advanced knowledge of the online & offline marketing channel landscape
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German - any additional language is a plus
- Data driven analytical thinker who is not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- Ability to work, adapt and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Ability to mesmerise people with a friendly, open-minded, trustworthy and reliable personality
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy...
- To be a part of an elite international team – we have more than 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance (!)
- Free language courses, pilates classes and massages
- Home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people!
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Dog friendly office in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin
- Fully-stocked break rooms with food and drinks
Does this job sound perfect for you? We'd love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra.