Debt Collection Specialist - Polish Market (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You have solid experience in debt collection in the Polish market, but you don't want to work in a bank?
You'd rather have a fun, international environment than wear a suit and tie to work and be surrounded by boring people?
You want to work in Hamburg in your home market?
Kreditech is looking for a Debt Collection Specialist for its Polish Market. You will work directly with the Polish Country Manager to support our operations and debt collection.
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company of the 21st century.
With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other finance products in just a few minutes online or mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points, and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallets. Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by an international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries. Sounds like fun? It is! This could be your chance to join us!
- Responsible for the analysis , results, and management of a portfolio of receivables 15+
- Develop strategies for recovery 15 + ( mass - consumer debts )
- Managing the process and the pre recovery team (Call Center)
- Cooperation with external debt collection company
- Managing the process of local recovery (outsourcing ) and the sale of receivables
- Portfolio management at the stage of recovery of legal and enforcement proceedings in organizing the affairs of another entity
- Continuous analysis of the effectiveness of the process , initiating and implementing changes, optimization process, testing, operational strategies
- A/B testing and comparison of different debt collection companies
- Managing and optimizing communication with external call center, internal communication (emails, sms,phone)
- Optimizing factoring strategies
- Experience in managing the process of recovery of mass debt at the early and late stage (15 + dpd ) and knowledge of the law relating to debt collection stage of the proceedings and enforcement proceedings ( law degree is not required )
- Experience in leading a team (min. 2 years)
- Very good organizational skills , independence in decision-making
- Above average analytical skills
- Commitment, initiative, leadership skills
- Polish speaker
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows free self-communication
- Knowledge off SQL -advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Welcome experience in a collection agency or telecommunications in financial institutions
This position will start at the beginning of June. We accept applications exclusively through our Jobvite platform, where you just have to upload your CV, cover letter optional, and answer some screening questions.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch - if you've got questions, you can contact us at email@example.com . Otherwise, we welcome your application through our Jobvite platform, which link is following: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oX4IYfwr&s=gruenderszene Please note, we don't accept email applications.
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech
offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in the blink of an eye. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or
offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.