Senior Consultant / Senior Venture Architect (m/f)
Deloitte Consulting GmbH
Business Development Projektmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Making an impact that matters. Our ambition is to do things that count every day. Our wide range of business activities – from Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory to Tax & Legal to Financial Advisory and Consulting – is a unique support for our customers. We set new standards, provide innovative approaches and facilitate sustainable growth. We support our highly qualified and talented employees, so that they achieve more with us.
Want to work in a company that is at the heartbeat of tomorrow? Meet Deloitte Digital Ventures.
At Deloitte Digital Ventures we bring business, creative, analytical and technological excellence to the table every day. Our international and diverse team consists of the best digital designers, strategists and entrepreneurs the market has to offer. While we are a truly diverse team, we all share certain attributes: an ambition to leverage digital technologies to shape the world for the better, a flair for creative boldness and a knack for getting things done. Leveraging the brand and client base of one of the world’s leading professional service firms, we work together with C-level decision makers of DAX30 and other (inter)national large corporate clients as a trusted innovation partner in designing digital strategy, operationalizing accelerators and building digital divisions and stand-alone businesses to drive digital change.
Exciting tasks are awaiting you
If you are passionate about digital transformation and business building, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to take on serious responsibility, you’ve come to the right place. Check out how you can create impact as a Senior Venture Architect (m/f).
Your responsibilities will cover four main areas - concept design, digital strategy and operations, business building, and practice development. Within these areas, you will take on the following tasks:
- Lead qualitative research and human-centered design activities (e.g. Design Thinking) to identify new business opportunities and communicate the generated insights to clients
- Combine your analytical, operational and creative skills to drive stakeholder buy-in for sound digital strategies, conceptualized digital operating models and roadmaps
- Turn concepts and strategies into reality for a successful go-to-market or scale-up of a new business, including leading the collaboration with external software architects, web designers and developers (e.g. MVP building, piloting, product launch)
- Take on interim management responsibility in a new venture while leading a ‘train the trainer’ approach to prepare the client for a sustainable transfer of the venture
- Take full ownership to professionally convey innovative concepts, strategies and execution roadmaps through direct client communication and cutting edge client deliverables, and prepare and conduct alignment workshops and meetings with C-level decision makers
- Lead small teams and projects, set up project timelines and drive the timely delivery of project results to our clients while maintaining a positive and motivating learning atmosphere among your team members
- Grow the Deloitte Digital Ventures business by proactively facilitating the acquisition of new projects and clients through pursuit activity (e.g. crafting proposals, proactively addressing prospective clients)
What you bring to the table
- Record of 2 or more years of work experience with a management consulting firm, an innovation program (e.g. incubator or accelerator), and/or having built digitally driven concepts and/or businesses
- Fundamental knowledge of exponential technologies and technology-enabled business models as well as strong demonstrated interest in concepts, strategy and business building for the digital era
- Experience in managing projects under stringent time constraints while exhibiting a clear and structured mode of communication to manage up- and downwards
- Ability to professionally engage and build strong relationships with clients from interdisciplinary backgrounds
- Degree from a renowned university in strategy, marketing, design, psychology or another relevant field
- Fluency in written and verbal English – other languages are a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills – Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, WordPress, etc. are a plus
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply at Deloitte Digital Ventures, please address your application (CV, cover letter and references) to our Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
If you have any questions concerning your application, our FAQs may help you find the answers. Our application tips will provide practical advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.