Assistant Sales Manager (m/f) DACH & International
Business Development Sales Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are currently looking for an Assistant Sales & Customer Success Manager (DACH & International) to join our team.
DemoUp builds world’s largest hub for product videos. Online shoppers love to see product videos and convert more often, order bigger baskets and return products less often. The DemoUp video platform enables shops to automatically integrate thousands of product videos from leading brands. We are looking for a Sales and Account Manager to support business development and the head of business development in Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
- Be the key advocate for our customer portfolio with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction and reducing churn
- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with the customers
- Prepare and conduct email campaigns and general mailings
- Support our Head of Sales in market adoption and business development
- Support onboard new customers (leading online retailers and brands) to the product
- Support the content team in ongoing processes
What we offer
- A chance to grow with an internationally, VC-backed high growth startup
- A lot of responsibility and a steep learning curve from day one
- Working with an innovative product and leading-edge technology
- You work in one the hottest startup scenes as part of a young and enthusiastic team in Berlin
- Competitive salary and high performance-oriented commissions
- Building a great network in the European E-Commerce scene
- A lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas, and improvements
- Regular team events such as laser tag
- Experience with CRMs and email automation.
- Communicational talent: Outgoing, determined and assertive
- Knowledge of and interest in, e-commerce & startups
- Self-driven and hands-on mentality
- High degree of self-organization
- Fluency in English, and German and ideally other European languages.