Design driven Web Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Changers.com is a green app that makes eco-friendly behavior measurable and personally rewarding; by tracking sustainable behaviors like riding a bike, taking public transport or producing green energy with our Changers solar charger.
Our users are ranked and engaged in playful competition and earn Recoins. Thus building a digital currency backed by the value of CO2 savings.
We have just published the first version of our app and have an exciting product road map for 2015. For our ambitious goals and our continued rapid growth we are looking for an experienced and motivated developer with ninja skills in PHP (OO) and Symfony 2. You will be part in the expansion of our product, power our Android and iOs App and actively bring in and integrate your own ideas.
Your key responsibilities
- Further development, engineering and quality assurance of our Web-Products
- Interface definitions between the backend and frontend systems
- Collaboration with UI/UX designers
- Work closely with Product Management and Quality Assurance
- University degree in computer science or equivalent professional training with relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge in PHP (OO) and MVC-frameworks like Symfony 2
- Expertise in ORMs like Doctrine2
- High motivation to learn complex software projects
- Strong logical thinking and creativity in finding solutions
- Analytical, structured and able to work independently
- Good command of German and English, spoken and written
- Excellent team and communication skills
What we offer
- An ambitious and exciting challenge
- A dynamic and highly motivated team
- A wide scope for ideas and initiative in your own area of responsibility
- Working tools by your choice
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An office located directly at S-Bahn Babelsberg full of our solar chargers
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your complete application documents via mail to Daniela Schiffer. And we would love to hear why you are interested in working with us.