Intern Design & Media (m/f)
Spielfeld Digital Hub
Grafik PR & Media Sonstige
Beginn: August 2016
Spielfeld Digital Hub (www.spielfeld.com) is an innovation hub for both corporates and startups. We provide co-working spaces, exclusive community, engaging event formats and tailored services to support the digital transformation of corporates and the growth of startups. We see us as mediator between both worlds bringing together different perspectives and capabilities across all industries. Spielfeld is founded and curated by Roland Berger (www.rolandberger.com) and Visa Europe. As such, we connect all building blocks (deep industry and strategic expertise plus digital entrepreneurship) to win the game of digital transformation.
We are currently hiring an intern to support us in DESIGN & MEDIA topics
Start: as of now. Duration: > 3 months.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a German and English speaking candidate with passion for the startup scene and creativity for creating compelling and engaging media & design content.
You will be our driving force in shaping our corporate brand and producing media content analog & digital. Together with you we want to build the next generation of landing pages, image brochures and emotional videos!
What you are standing for
- You have optimally a successfully completed degree (e.g. bachelor) in the relevant field (graphic/media/web design, video production, art or other fields)
- You have strong creative and conceptual abilities to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- You are skilled and experienced in production and editing with Adobe Creative Suite (especially, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects/ Premiere Pro, Final Cut)
- You already gained first practical experience in the relevant field and are full of creativity
- You are highly adaptable in a rapidly-changing environment, have a passion for startups, new technologies and love working in teams
- You are fluent in German and English
What we are offering
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Freedom to realize your own ideas and shape the DNA of our innovative brand
- Dynamic and young environment in between the corporate and startup world
- Exclusive insights into the business world (from startups, consultancy and corporate)
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your network into the Berlin startup scene & corporate innovators
- … and of course a competitive salary, office snacks & drinks, monthly team events & fun
Did we spark your interest? Then please send your application to Tobias Rappers at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please attach your CV, cover letter, references and earliest starting date).
We are excited to meet you!