Designer Co-founder (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Hype Ventures is an e-commerce incubator focussing on fast scaling products with a high potential to go viral mainly in the beauty and health sectors, while also following a clear strategy to quickly expand to other industries. The Hype Ventures founder team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs, (ex) strategy consultants and CEOs who all built at least one successful start-up during their careers. Offices are located in Berlin and San Francisco.
As Designer Co-founder in the venture, you will develop and improve the design of the products and their concepts, taking account all relevant design aspects in order to win the markets. You will be responsible for conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion and provide expertise and creative input while ensuring brand standards are maintained and innovative creative solutions are successfully delivered. You will have the chance to quickly expand internationally and shape the company from an early stage. At the same time, you will be given advice and help by highly motivated and talented people who will support you in building up the company. The role of co-founder offers a unique chance to take ownership and responsibility for the growth of the business and driving marketing.
- Design and improve the product concept which takes into account users’ needs, design aspects, cost and what is technically possible.
- Ensure that design solutions meet brand standards and requirements (style, structure, tone, etc.) and that verbal and visual expressions work hand in hand.
- Develop unique new concepts, creative guidelines and direct creative work, including packaging, websites, email campaigns, and related tasks.
- Closely collaborate with the higher management and the marketing/communications teams, as well as cooperation partners.
- Apply creative thinking, research and problem solving to translate creative briefs into communications solutions through design.
- An excellent understanding of design and web best practices/guidelines.
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Successfully completed degree in the relevant field (art, graphic design, marketing, communications and other fields).
- Design / UX / UI / business background and a good understanding of the tools, techniques, methodologies, production methods and materials.
- Strong strategic, creative and conceptual abilities, create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Several years of relevant work experience, ideally with digital business models in start-ups or a similarly fast-paced environment.
- Passion for start-ups and e-commerce.
What we offer:
- Our rapidly growing and motivated team, which gives you a lot of responsibility from day one.
- A multicultural team and the dynamic flair of a fast growing Berlin start-up.
- Very different products, therefore also extremely varied work.
- Motivated team with flat hierarchies and fun team events.
- An inspiring working environment.
- Significant impact on a rapidly growing company.