Developer Relation Trainee (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: Juli 2013
Developer Relations Trainee, Berlin at SponsorPay in Berlin, Germany Developer Relations Trainee, Berlin (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
BrandEngage®, our social video and engagement advertising product, features an immersive ad unit with custom creatives, enabling Fortune 500 brands to achieve meaningful interaction with consumers, including social actions, purchase triggers and market insights.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. We were honored as one of the world’s top 100 digital media companies by OnMedia in 2013 as well as Europe’s second-fastest growing digital company by Media Momentum in 2012. We’ve also won top awards from White Bull and Red Herring.
As Developer Relations Trainee based in our Berlin headquarters you will support our Developer Relations Team with publisher operations, mid to long-tail account management and publisher projects. Our premium publisher partners consist of leading online games, social network applications and other cutting-edge online publishers.
- You're responsible for selling & key accounting mid to long-tail game and app developers across platforms like Facebook, iOS, Web and Android
- You're responsible for Publisher Operations, Project Management and Publisher Support globally
- Understand and share market intelligence regarding platforms, publisher/developer verticals, and end-user experience with our internal advertising, product, marketing and finance teams
- BA/ BS Degree
- Passion for omobile apps, games, social networks and game dynamics as well as monetization within games is a big plus
- Passion & drive for the mobile app ecosystem
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and driven work-style
- Fast learner who can adapt quickly to new challenges
- Languge skills: fluent in English, German or Russian is a plus
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 110 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals