DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are a talented and passionate devOps engineer looking for new challenges? You love to automate all the things, because... why not? You finally want the opportunity to do the right thing, with the right tech? You want your work to have an impact?
Come and help build what our software runs on!
Styla is an AI powered content commerce technology that allows you to create stunning content worlds, from which readers can seamlessly shop, without touching a pixel or a line of code.
Learn more about us at www.styla.com
What you’d be doing with us
- Help improve and manage our infrastructure and software through performance tuning and high availability solutions, mainly on AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFront, ElastiCache, Route 53, EC2 Container Service, Redshift ...)
- Help the team to run and monitor their servers currently using Ansible / Docker.
- Maintain the central logging with Fluentd
- Deploy test automation frameworks in collaboration with other team members automate test server provisioning, define mock services
- Understand and use best practices for deployment processes automation (currently used Jenkins, Rundeck/Ansible, ECS)
- Perform basic engineering, design, implementation, and maintenance task
We’re looking for somebody who
- has 3-5 years of experience managing infrastructure
- automates the heck out of everything
- has extensive experience with configuration management systems like Ansible, Docker, Puppet or similar
- loves to monitor all the things!
- happy to help trouble shooting and communicate well within the teams
- has extensive knowledge of Linux
- oves to innovate, bring new tools to the team or simply help shape best practices that our team should adopt
Bonus points of your qualification are
- Experience in building cloud infrastructure with providers like AWS.
- Database expertise (Redis, ElasticSearch, MySQL, ...).
- Good knowledge of Java and/or Node.js.
What the heck are you waiting for? We are not only nice people, we do very interesting work
- Shape our product and contribute to the strategic growth of Styla. Your voice matters.
- Interested in machine learning and AI, big data? Perfect place for you to work in.
- You’ll have the opportunity to try new tools, practices and ideas on the live environment.
- We all love learning new things. No matter, if in our bi-weekly workshops, conferences, open source projects, or just by having time to read docs, a blog post or a book (yes, they still exist!) and give things a try.
- We value not just your voice, but also your time. A competitive salary is waiting for you.
- Be able to work with an awesome, diverse and inclusive team of open minded professionals, who love to help each other out, will care about you and not just about what you ship.
- We take care of our team. You’ll get the gear you need (just ask for it), we have flexible working hours (especially for our parents here often a life saver), snacks and drinks, monthly team lunch and team events.
If you feel like you are the person for the job and want to shake up the way we consume and create magazines, then we are really eager to get to know you. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!