System Administrator (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Love being the general of an army of servers? We’re looking for you! If you want to be part of an awesome team in the heart of Kreuzberg that builds and maintains an impressive infrastructure, get in touch with us now! We consume billions of requests and terabytes of data in our EU and US clusters each day and we are aiming for more!
What you must have
- Hands-on experience in the monitoring and maintenance of Unix-based server clusters
- Previously worked with configuration management systems, such as Chef
- Be able to look after our mountains of data in stored MySQL and Hadoop
- Deep understanding of the JVM, including performance and optimization
- Knowledge of the configuration of nginx and ZooKeeper
What would be nice to have
- Experience with the Ruby/JRuby programming language
- Some knowledge about Nagios, Splunk, Redis, or Aerospike would be great
What you’ll be doing
Together with a team you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the infrastructure of our data centers in EU and US. You make sure that our systems are up and running and are capable of meeting strategic requirements, such as higher throughput and lower response times. You work together with a team of developers and you provide them the infrastructure to run their apps on.
LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about return, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM’s modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs. Headquartered in San Francisco with R&D center in Berlin.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 176 15 00 38 04