Digital Analyst (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2017
The home cleaning market Helpling operates in is mainly dominated by non-regulation and intransparency. With technology and clear processes, we are changing an entire industry. No more time-consuming searches or tough-decision making: finding a cleaner now takes less than 60 seconds instead of several weeks. In a newly structured process, we connect people who need help with their housework with trusted and insured cleaners - via phone, tablet or laptop. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. Our vision to digitise the world of home services has raised us more than €67 million from renowned internet pioneers such as Lakestar and Mangrove Capital. Today, we are a team of 200, two thirds of which are based at our headquarter in the heart of Berlin. If you want to make a difference and help change a whole industry, then this is your place. To support our team in Berlin, we are currently looking for a Digital Analyst (m/f).
About the Job
As a Digital Analyst at Helpling, you will be an essential part of the expansion of our product and actively contribute to develop our data-driven culture. In details, your main tasks will be the following:
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers to define experimentation around products and features.
- Prepare web pages for the execution of A/B and multivariate testing
- Define tracking concepts and quality standards for web and mobile apps data collection
- Create reports and perform ad-hoc analyses for stakeholders across the company
- Support other teams defining and understanding web experimentation, A/B testing and measurement
Who we’re looking for
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of studies: maths, computer science, economics or 2+ years of related experience, e.g: PPC, e-commerce, web development.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with professional web projects
- Strong data analysis skills and experience in excel (or other data analysis tools or languages)
- Ideally, you have experience with the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely
- Fluent in English and excellent written and verbal communications skills
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and a personal conference budget
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates), your availability and your salary expectations.