Digital Designer (m/f)
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany.
We are growing our production department to bring you more and more digital offerings. We are building up a team of passionate, clever design thinkers to put our work on the map. To help us continue on this exciting path, we're looking for a smart, enthusiastic and creative
Digital Designer (m / f)
based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course ... fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who is the world's leading provider of business-to-business marketing solutions for digital brands to scale their businesses. We're evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, radio, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 90+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Paris, New Delhi and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
- Work in our production team on HTML5 banners, websites, landing pages, interactive portfolios and more
- Digital marketing offerings for DCMN
- Liaise with other teams and clients to create engaging and functional digital design offerings
- Provide the whole package, from concept to design to execution
- Provide feedback to other team members about technical specs and asset supply for your digital design production
- Be flexible - support our graphic designers on a range of projects
- An eye for design and the technical capabilities to bring digital design to life
- You are passionate about animation and interaction
- Bachelor's degree in web design, graphic design, communication design or comparable work experience
- Must be fully proficient in HTML5 banner production and web design
- Up to date with latest web / digital trends, techniques and technologies
- Full competence of Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate etc.)
- Competence in tools as as: Celtra, Google Web Designer, Bannerwise
- Detail, quality oriented approach but you should be able to work efficiently
- An understanding of the technical: be able to troubleshoot and work smart
- A logical approach to workflow
- An open and flexible attitude and desire to learn. A sharp wit a bonus!
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English, German a plus
What do we offer
- An exciting, full-time position in a growing passionate production team
- Opportunity to develop your skills and expand your portfolio on both client and internal work
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills through workshops and events
- A large recently remodeled office in a bustling neighborhood in Berlin - with plenty of break out spaces and other in-house facilities
- Work together with a bunch of clever, motivated and fun colleagues
- We believe in work / life balance
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, eat your heart out at our huge supply of breakfast cereals and when it's beer o'clock we've got a fully stocked drinks cooler (also containing Clubmate for all the addicts out there)
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer to use our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It is very easy to use.