Digital Merchandiser / Content Manager (m/f)
Marketing Produktmanagement Sonstige
Beginn: April 2015
So who are we?
We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States and we’re ready to make Berlin our new European Headquarters! Are you a startup enthusiast and ready to join one of Berlin’s hottest new international companies?
Join us at Wayfair where we are a zillions things home, together with our other brands AllModern and Joss&Main. Wayfair was selected by Glassdoor as a top company to work for and #16 on the Forbes most promising companies!!! Here at Wayfair we’re never done, we like transparency and are the ‘go to’ people. If that sounds interesting to you then keep on reading!!
The Daily Sales Event Merchandising team has created the deal driven catalog powering Wayfair’s flash sales business. We’re continuing to add products while evolving our product presentation to best meet our customer’s needs. Our goal is to present customers with items from our catalogue at a significantly discounted price and increase the desire for them to return to our site daily. We are seeking highly-motivated candidates, bilingual looking to begin or expand their career in online merchandising. This position provides you with the opportunity to bring new thoughts, ideas and suggestions to the table while partnering with teams such as buying, creative and performance operations.
- Merchandise product selection for Wayfair’s daily events
- Perform front and back end quality assurance processes
- Collaborate with Buying and Event Production team to maximize sell through and item velocity
- Maintain industry expertise; keep abreast of trends in the flash sale space
- Exhibit flexibility and patience with the ability to accommodate last minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes which make our team more efficient
- Willingness to cover weekend shifts and extended hours, especially around holidays
Skills & Experience
- Advanced Bachelor/Master’s candidate or degree level qualification
- Proficiency in English and German
- Proficiency in MS Office and willingness to work with new software tools
- Ability to prioritize work, time and energy to produce maximum output
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- Highly developed organizational skills
What we offer
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.