Digital Product Manager (m/f) in Australia
KindyNow Pty Ltd
Beginn: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
KindyNow is an established and VC backed tech startup in the childcare space. We are working with Australia’s leading childcare providers to provide transparency and efficiency to the industry and allow parents to be in control of their childcare bookings. Our app is being integrated across 3 continents with great traction and customer feedback.
KindyNow is also part of Dominet Digital Corporation, a start-up investment and advisory group based in Melbourne. Dominet has direct and indirect investments in around 30 tech companies around the globe.
KindyNow is looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to join our team in our hip office space in the world's most liveable city, Melbourne.
This role would suit a subject matter expert coming from a similar tech start up product background. However, we are also very interested in speaking to people with a background in mobile applications or digital / online product strategy.
The ideal candidate is creative, organized and has the right attitude to drive the growth of the business. We are looking for someone with a passion for digital products who is able to translate commercial requirements into technological terms and build up and lead a talented team of developers and marketers.
Your skills & experience
- University degree – Master’s / Diploma preferred, in Business, IT, Marketing, Communication or Engineering
- You have several years of online product management experience
- You demonstrate a good understanding of product, design, user demands and you know the current trends
- You define product visions and convert new ideas into requirements
- You describe products, features for our development team and supervise the product implementation process
- You can manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- You continuously improve the user experience and user-facing processes
- You monitor key user engagement metrics and assist with strategy to grow engagement
- You work closely with our designers to create a look and feel for new services and make changes to our current services, branding, positioning, pricing, etc.
- You have a passion for working in a start-up environment within a performance-driven company
- You are enthusiastic, a self-starter and result oriented
- You have a high level of initiative and result orientation, the ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- You are able to clearly communicate your visions
- You are a team player with an innovative mindset
- And you have the belief that you can make a difference!
What we offer you
- Work in a dynamic, multicultural team of outstanding professionals
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Over time build up your own team and manage products across international markets
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Melbourne
How to apply?
Applications should be emailed to Sean Moynihan: email@example.com
Applications close August 5th 2016
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Salary: Attractive Remuneration Package + Extras