Digital Product Manager (m/f)
ZIEGERT Bank- und Immobilienconsulting GmbH
IT Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As Product Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of your target customers’ needs and translate those needs into product definitions that are both compelling and achievable. You will actively manage the development process of these products.
- Assess market opportunities and evaluate product ideas with the goal to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan for our Website and Mobile App
- Define digital products in cooperation with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Strategy, IT)
- Specify features, frontends and processes, incl. creation of Product Requirements Documents
- Proven ability to manage complex multi-entity projects and interfaces
- Conduct market research and define user requirements supported by visits to customers and non-customers
- Manage and control product development processes, serve as direct link for external providers
- Manage existing and future cooperation with digital service providers
- Permanently monitor and optimize performance of existing digital products – analyze data from customer feedback, web analytics, reports, trends and statistics
- Master’s degree in the field of business economics/informatics or computer science, ideally combined with experience in marketing and/or business administration (MBA)
- 3+ years of experience in software product/process management
- Creative thinker and strong problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Experienced in agile software development
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Languages: German and English are a must
- Product Passion, Integrity and Drive!
WHAT WE OFFER
From day one you will be part of the Ziegert team. You will get involved in challenging tasks and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to develop your own ideas. Be part of a team with a startup mindset inside a mature company.
Please send your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates), your earliest start date as well as your salary expectation to email@example.com with the subject “Product Manager (m/f)”.