Digital Strategy Consultant (m/f)
Bloom Partners GmbH
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Beginn: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients’ businesses to supporting each other in our endeavour for continuous learning. Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and highly engaged graduates or young professionals with a passion for digital marketing, technology and entrepreneurship to join us as Consultant (m/f) at Bloom Partners.
Your career at Bloom Partners
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talents and skills. Consultants at Bloom Partners take over responsibility from day one, and are expected to take ownership of the following key roles:
- Engage in Business Intelligence initiatives, unveil key trends and develop benchmarks and best practice cases
- Drive and conduct projects that you own throughout the whole mission, from initial qualitative and quantitative research to delivery of strategic recommendations
- Conduct Business Planning and innovation management & entrepreneurship projects
- Deliver your strategic recommendations directly to the client
The successful candidate is ahead of the curve in digital, has a university degree (any subject expertise welcome), gained first professional experiences in consulting, start-ups or digital business units of leading brands, and is fluent in German and English. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us if you combine some of the following traits:
- Strong analytical skills and highly structured thinking
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude with projects and problem-solving challenges
- Business-minded approach to digital, innovation and agile management topics
- Experience and understanding of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Databases, etc.)
- Positive can-do attitude, taking ownership quickly and openness to new & courageous ideas
- Experience in taking an idea from theory and analysis into a market launch – either as an entrepreneur, member of a start-up team, or as a member of a project team
- Desire to work at a fast-paced, growing and entrepreneurial company
Along with a cover letter and a one-page resume, please include a response to the following questions with your application. We don't want you to spend too much time on this so please keep it to 300 words or less:
- What (digital) business model inspires you and why ?
- Can you think of an industry where one could apply this business model to disrupt existing players?
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your references, salary expectations and earliest start date to Miss Kerstin Bauer. For further information do not hesitate to send us an email or give us a call.