Digital Strategy Consultant (m/f)
Bloom Partners GmbH
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You can also find all our open positions on bloom-partners.com/profile/career
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients’ businesses to supporting each other in our endeavour for continuous learning. Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and highly engaged graduates or young professionals with a passion for digital marketing, technology and entrepreneurship to join us as Consultants at Bloom Partners.
YOUR CAREER AT BLOOM PARTNERS
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talents and skills. Consultants at Bloom Partners take over responsibility from day one, and are expected to take ownership of the following key roles:
- Engage in Business Intelligence initiatives, unveil key trends and develop benchmarks and best practice cases
- Drive and conduct projects that you own throughout the whole mission, from initial qualitative and quantitative research to delivery of strategic recommendations
- Conduct Business Planning and innovation management & entrepreneurship projects
The successful candidate is ahead of the curve in digital, has a university degree (any subject expertise welcome), gained first professional experiences in consulting, start-ups or digital business units of leading brands, and is fluent in German and English. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us if you combine some of the following traits:
- Strong analytical skills and highly structured thinking
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude with projects and problem-solving challenges
- Business-minded approach to digital, innovation and agile management topics
- Experience and understanding of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Databases, etc.)
- Positive can-do attitude, taking ownership quickly and openness to new & courageous ideas
- Experience in taking an idea from theory and analysis into a market launch – either as an entrepreneur, member of a start-up team, or as a member of a project team
- Desire to work at a fast-paced, growing and entrepreneurial company
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch via phone or email to chat with us!
If you wish to apply, please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your references and earliest start date to Miss Kerstin Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information do not hesitate to send us an email or give us a call at +49 89 124 1395-0.