(Senior) Software Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Costa Group with their brands AIDA and Costa operates Europe’s largest and most advanced cruise fleet, with ships that can accommodate from 1.600 to 5.000 guests, offering technological innovations, numerous works of art, state-of-the-art spas, splendid theaters and show lounges, a large choice of excellent restaurants and quality bars.
The Costa Digital Unit in Hamburg is driving the digital transformation at the Costa Group. With skill, passion and a deep understanding of design and technology we create cruise experiences that our customers love to return to.
We confess, we're driven. Driven to excel, to evolve and to take customer's satisfaction to the next level. We don’t believe in working waterfall methods, setting deadlines etc. We do not do projects, but we build products. Products that we are proud to support, maintain and grow.
To grow our team, we are looking for highly motivated Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile Developers, and DevOps experts at all levels. You’ll use the latest lean and agile thinking, solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself everyday.
Here are some examples of what you’ll be doing
- Working in autonomous, collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Using continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- Creating large scale distributed systems that work in the cloud and on ships
- Applying the latest technology (including functional and object-oriented programming) to deliver value to our customers
- Utilizing DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software and automate our infrastructure in the most efficient ways
What we are looking for
- Experience working with agile, lean and/or continuous delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code,etc.
- Knowledge and appreciation of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- A passion for automation; you don’t like doing the same thing twice
- A hands-on mindset combined with the wish to drive change and to live a supporting and customer centric culture
What we can offer you
Cool perks such as a great office in the famous HafenCity, an international working environment, HVV ticket, … But way more important:
- A passionate team! You will work with top-notch colleagues who will challenge you every day in order to create value with digital products
- A thrilling technological environment! You will design and implement concepts for floating smart cities
- A responsible task with a high degree of freedom and autonomy! You will take ownership of your code, bring in ideas and shape the future of our products and the digital unit itself
Take your career to new places with us!
We look forward to receiving your complete application, ideally as an online application or by mail to the address listed below:
Human Resources Management
Am Strande 3d