Director Domain Architecture - Small Markets (Digital IT) (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Every day, all over the world, products we create break records or set trends. Our brands help every kind of athlete to perform better, play better and feel better.
Our IT teams create business success by building the most innovative solutions that shape the future. In a digital world, IT is a critical touchpoint for millions of consumers and our employees. Whenever it gets tricky we tackle challenges together as a global team.
We need top talent to further build a high performing team. If you want to be a part of creating the new IT that challenges us to grow and stay competitive, start your career with us now.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
- Being part of our team that designs products/solutions, impacting millions of consumers globally
- Creating the Digital Ecosystem for markets developing in digital in the future, such as emerging markets, south east asia, latin america
- Being a technical thought leader and strategic advisor in the space of ecommerce & digital architecture, from design to build and run
- A young, sport-friendly, informal and diverse working environment. Meet people coming from more than 70 different countries.
- flexible working environment, flexible working hours, and good work life balance….with a lot of fun.
- Competitive salary and benefits including a huge discount on adidas and Reebok products
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who is able to translate business strategy & capabilities into IT architecture, using e.g. business model canvas methods
- Provide leadership on strategic and technical aspects of system development and integration, including alignment with overall Digital and Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with agile way of working and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- A start up mentality and passion about creating and running the software you build
- Someone who is comfortable talking about technical topics with business people and business topics with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences, also on executive level.
- A good knowledge of web technologies, frameworks architecture patterns and Digital PaaS Providers (i.e. Java, NodeJS, Docker, Jenkins, CDN, AWS, Salesforce B2C Clouds)