Director E-Commerce / Product Management (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Produktmanagement
Beginn: Mai 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for an ambitious colleague to complement
our senior management team
WHO WE ARE
Navinum is an international VC-financed startup company based in Hamburg, Germany. We are tracking the wine taste of customers across navinum.de and our mobile app on iOS devices.
Navinum has the fastest growing wine app in the German market and generates revenues from passing on orders to wine merchants on a commission level
The company is run by the founders who have longterm experience in the online industry and a track record of successful projects. We have helped sites like stern.de, eltern.de, be2, C-Date and many more to grow their business substantially.
WHO YOU ARE
You are keen on building an exciting new product, leading in and defining its category. You are determined to make it successful together with us. A small, ambitious team that goes fast from idea to implementation is the environment you enjoy working in. You want to get things done fast and are committed to solve problems rather today than tomorrow.
We can offer you all this, on top of competitive and flexible compensation models, including cash and equity.
- Strong experience in product management of e-commerce applications (e.g.web shops and/or market places)
- Good understanding of technical infrastructures & software development
- Ability and track record to lead inhouse dev teams to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Strong track record to optimize conversion rates through product optimizations
- Comfortable to work in an English language company environment.
- Preferred in addition to above:
Experience in a/b testing (i.e. Optimizely, Google Website Optimizer)
Competences & qualities:
- You can work independently as well as in small teams
- Agility and quality are important standards of your daily work
- You have good skills in spoken and written English
- You are a fast self-learner and enjoy innovation as much as we do
WHAT WE OFFER
- High level of independence for your daily work
- Agile software development
- Participation in the concept development: bring in your creativity and ideas anytime
- Nice colleagues who are excellent at what they are doing (like you)
- Flexible working model – work from our office, your home office or anywhere else
- Fair and flexible compensation including cash and equity, within a freelance or
- employment model, based on your preferences. The position is full-time based in Hamburg.
If you want to take part in our success story then don’t hesitate to contact us. Please include a short covering letter and your CV and we will get back in touch with you. Please also include a paragraph explaining your current choice of development environment.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org