Director Human Resources (m/f)
Delivery Hero Holding GmbH
Beginn: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
About the job
Delivery Hero is a worldwide network of online food ordering sites with over 75,000 restaurants connected to its service. The company operates in 23 countries across five continents. Delivery Hero has more than 1.000 employees around the world and over 400 staff working from its Berlin headquarters.
We are genuine, non-conformists, entrepreneurs, smart, data-oriented and definitely know how to have fun. We are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission. Our ideal candidate has rich HR experience in fast growing companies and knows how to guide a young company into its maturity phase. So, would you like to play an active role in our future? If so, then there is an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin waiting for you!
- Develop a ground-breaking HR strategy & vision that contributes to the strategic direction and formulation of corporate-wide HR policies, procedures, and systems
- Improve HR services for HQ Berlin and manage a team of direct reports including Team leads, Recruiters, Payroll/Admin
- Work closely with a top management team and provide guidance and policies in all HR related topics
- Lead, shape and develop the HR Team and make sure deliverables are kept in time
- Make sure your team offers a state of the art HR portfolio to the organization and countries
- Develop our employer branding strategy and attract talents for our international growth
- Influence the culture of our company by setting the right priorities and expressing the expectations of our Management & Shareholders
Your heroic skills
Our ideal candidate has a strong passion for shaping fast-growing organisations. You get things done, you don’t take the status quo for granted and you like to play in a team. You are going to be sitting in the cockpit of the HQ with the focus on our teams in Berlin, with the potential of guiding and supporting other countries.
- You have at least 8 years experience in leading HR teams, ideally you have been working within an international environment influencing both strategic and operational decisions
- You have been responsible for HR within a fast growing company
- You have worked across the full spectrum of HR and have specialized knowledge in one of the following areas: Labor Law, HRD, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, organizational development, M&A etc.
- You have a solid understanding of German labor law
- You love to shape teams, always get the best out of people and enjoy seeing them develop
- You are an inspiring leader and people love to follow you and work with you
- You are a trusted partner, able to inspire stakeholders and manage expectations through your great interpersonal skills
We offer you
- Well-funded young company with entrepreneurial culture
- Collaborative environment
- Dynamic international office environment with English as working language
- An exciting timing to join the company as we develop the brand
- An exponential learning curve of a fast-growing e-commerce company
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
- Competitive C&B package
Are you interested? Please apply with your complete documents on our career page: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oNLDZfwU&s=Gründerszene