Director of community (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
As Grouper city manager you will be developing, promoting and strategically growing the Grouper community in your respective city.
A Grouper city manager is super-connected, extremely result-driven and passionate about the Grouper vision of bringing people together offline. It takes a high sense of urgency, pure hustle, creativity, people’s skills and marketing savviness to truly bring Grouper to life in a city. If you do not rest until you make things happen and are determined to put a dent in the universe - this opportunity is made for you!
- Creating and executing local marketing strategies to extend Grouper’s reach in your city
- You’re active within your community which enables you to identify community champions. You train and empower community champions to participate on a more significant level as Grouper Ambassadors
- Implementation of on-the-ground guerilla style Grouper member recruitment via attendance of in-demo events and implementation of tested marketing strategies
- Establishing and managing relationships with local venues/businesses/communities that will lead to direct growth of Groupers hosted in your city
- Exploring local business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and Grouper membership in your community
- Staying active with local community and responding to needs and opportunities as they arise
- Identifying major trends, issues, and/or challenges via ongoing interactions with community leaders and implementing strategies to mitigate and enhance the Grouper experience
- Responsible for weekly and monthly growth targets.
- You’re a total hustler - you thrive under pressure and fast-paced environments
- True quarterback - we’ll provide you with a city management playbook, you thrive when executing to a T
- People-lover and charmer, you easily identify and network with the influencers of a city
- Detail oriented planner - you have a crammed calendar but it’s absurdly organized and you never miss a thing
- Born problem-solver - you’re analytical and can easily navigate obstacles on the go in a thoughtful, thorough and logical way
- Multi-talented jack of all trades - from biz dev and ops to party-planning and customer service = you flourish
- A person of high integrity - you're running the show in your city, we trust that you've got Grouper’s best interests in mind.
- Proven negotiator. You can provide specific examples of successful negotiation as well as conflict resolution
- Truly enthusiastic about Grouper. You’ve been on a Grouper and you are ready to live, eat and breathe Grouper, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- History of implementing highly successful campaigns and events
- Experience creating, executing, and measuring the success of a marketing plan
- Success executing business development opportunities and negotiating partnerships
- Worked in a start-up environment
- 3+ years of marketing or community management experience
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, marketing or communications (bonus points for MBA)