Director of Distribution (m/f)
Business Development Management Customer Care
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
crobo is a mobile media company dedicated to deliver strategic consulting and marketing for app developers in the digital space. Through our proprietary traffic solutions and our private distribution platform, we are able to offer our clients with personalized and measurable marketing strategies and high-value user acquisition.
Our fast growing team is formed by 60+ international professionals based in Berlin and San Francisco, and is always looking for new talents who share our passion and strive for excellence.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Director of Distribution (m/f) based in our Berlin office.
- Lead, monitor and develop the publisher sales and the publisher management teams (10 people) in all activities, processes and goal settings/achievements
- Overview and monitoring of the full publisher portfolio at strategic level and identification of new opportunities for diversification on a continuous basis
- Ensure valuable, relevant relationships are continuously established with mobile and online distribution sources (publishers)
- Conduct regular analysis, and schedule strategic calls/meetings with top publisher accounts
- Interact with counterpart in the advertiser relationships team in the establishment of campaign prioritization, launch plans and budgeting
- Meet established monthly/quarterly team goals
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
- 5+ years of related marketing or online marketing background – preferably within the mobile and online industry
- Track record of significantly growing publisher portfolio revenues over an extended period of time, through strategic management
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing and publisher/affiliate management as well as best practices
- Experience in leadership, management and motivation of a team
- Solid knowledge of the mobile and online industry, players and the industry network
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Solid problem solving skills and flexibility to support the team and other divisions into finding solutions
If you want to join our team, please send your application to email@example.com.
Learn more about crobo on www.crobo.com.