Director of Distribution Partnerships (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
At Blacklane we provide our customers with an outstanding ground travel experience in over 180 cities and 50 countries worldwide. This is a collaborative success of a great team of more than 180 members from over 30 nations, and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Help us solve the challenges of moving business and leisure travelers around the world and supporting a thriving community of professional drivers. We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and motivated:
Director of Distribution Partnerships (f/m)
- Sizing and segmenting of the distribution landscape to identify emerging markets and opportunities.
- Developing and adjusting strategies, sales plans and targets for distribution and channel partners. In this position, you have a major impact on Blacklane´s product, vision and mission.
- Managing and continuously building a team of Sales Executives and Account Managers, developing Blacklane’s standing and revenues in the travel distribution space.
- Approaching senior management of key partners and forming working relationships with relevant decision-makers.
- Evaluating business value of partnerships, taking into account business potential, required internal resources, implementation timelines, effective prioritization and execution of projects.
- Managing and supervising partner projects, kicking off and coordinating with other teams such as legal, finance and product.
- Measuring all key performance and quality indicators.
- Controlling partner sales funnel, forecasting future sales and adapting focus and strategy on shifts in the marketplace.
- Serving as a representative at major industry events, conferences, tradeshows, and expositions.
- Confident and resolute self-starter with a ‘can do and will do’ approach to your work.
- Previous experience in leading sales or business development teams.
- At least 7 years experience in the travel industry and in depth knowledge of the travel distribution landscape.
- Solid understanding of the different players in the value chain, their business models, their roles as well as their commercial, technical and product specific interrelations.
- Strong communication skills and persuasiveness.
- Passionate and inspiring leadership to delegate effectively and maximize individual potential.
- Target-oriented objectives and familiarity working with targets.
- Social awareness, good instincts and a team-first attitude.
- English fluency and strong business language skills; any additional language proficiency is a plus.
Close the missing link in the travel chain and
- Be instrumental in building the first global professional driver company.
- Join a diverse and professional team characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and open feedback.
- Grow in an environment that values trust and teamwork.
- Enjoy a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and beverages, frequent company and social events.
- Receive attractive cash and equity compensation and recognition of your achievements.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please apply with all of your relevant documents, as well as your salary expectations, on our career page: https://www.blacklane.com/de/karriere. We look forward to working with you!