Director of Growth Marketing (f/m)
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license and is setting new standards in banking. N26 has redesigned banking for the smartphone, making it simple, fast and contemporary. Opening a new bank account takes only eight minutes and can be done directly from your smartphone. Users receive a Mastercard to pay cashless or withdraw cash all around the world. N26 was founded in early 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal and now employs 200 people in the Berlin headquarter. In less than two years N26 has acquired more than 300.000 clients in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors around the globe including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.. The vision is to make Mobile Banking simple and customer-oriented.
- You will be responsible for accelerating the growth of N26 across the 17 markets where we operate, including managing a multi-million Euro budget
- You will help us develop and maintain best-in-class methods, strategies, and implementation for all acquisition channels: paid search, paid social, affiliate, friend referrals, programmatic/RTB display, and more
- You will identify and put into practice the latest acquisition, tracking, and creative innovations to support growth
- You will work with our product and operations team on innovative “growth hacking” initiatives which can drive growth
- You will mentor, coach, and inspire a growing team of talented growth marketers
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative field of study from a well-regarded university
- Minimum 10 years experience with progressing responsibility in online marketing, with at least 3 years experience leading a team and managing a multi-million Euro annual budget
- Deep, substantive understanding of all online/app metrics, analytics, tracking technology and tools
- Proven ability to hire, develop and retain top talent
- Significant experience in growing an online, app-driven business which is consumer focused. Experience in financial services is helpful but not necessary.
- Fluency in English and good command of at least one other core N26 language: German, Italian, French or Spanish
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase! We look forward to receiving your online application!