Head of Marketing (m/f)
Beginn: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Applause empowers companies to deliver great digital experiences – from web and mobile to wearables, IoT and beyond. By combining in-the-wild testing services, test automation and a global community, Applause helps the world’s most recognized brands achieve the digital quality they need across every device, operating system, carrier, location and other criteria that their customers value.
We work with thousands of companies, from the hottest startups to the world’s biggest brands – including Google, Netflix, Swisscom, Adidas and many more. We offer an innovative, fun, cutting edge culture and, right now, we have dozens of job openings. Maybe this is the right one for you!
Since our 2008 launch, we’ve appreciated tremendous success for a start-up, having raised $115 million in funding. Moreover, we’ve been widely featured in tier one media such as Fortune, Forbes, BusinessWeek and TechCrunch.
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are now looking for a:
Head of Marketing (m/f)
- You will manage and mentor Applause’s EU Marketing team to support and further scale Applause’s European sales growth
- You will set up and execute a best-in class marketing strategy for our European market with a focus on D/A/CH, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux and the Nordics.
- You will be responsible for all marketing channels aimed at demand generation, especially digital marketing incl. outbound campaigns, performance marketing, events as well as social media & content marketing.
- You will manage the team and all activities based on detailed metrics and reporting to guide data-driven decision making
- You will continuously optimize key metrics together with your team based on continuous optimization, levering latest technology and employing new innovative marketing approaches
- You will foster a culture of excellence, continuous improvement and global collaboration through strong leadership and coaching
- You will partner closely with the EU Sales team to align Sales and Marketing activities to maximize effectiveness and keep Applause positioned as the world’s leading provider of crowdtesting solutions
- You will directly report to the Global CMO, have dotted line reporting to the General Manager for our European business and be integral part of the European management team.
Background and requirements
- You hold a university degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- You have gained at least seven years of experience in B2B-Marketing, preferably from the IT-sector or at a SaaS company.
- For at least three of those years, you have successfully managed a marketing team with three or more members.
- A digital background or previous experience in the “apps economy” is a bonus.
- You are driven and motivated, possess above-average commitment and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are fluent in English - any additional European language such as German, French, Italian or Spanish is a bonus.
- You are willing to support our local team in Berlin.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe and inspire businesses with our innovative product. We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment. As part of our highly motivated and dynamic team we expect high quality and perseverance at work. In addition to different team events in our office in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg, we create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. If a relocation to Berlin is necessary, we will provide financial support.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then Applause is the perfect company for you!
Apply online or send your application directly to Marcell.