Director of Sales (m/w)
Robo Technologies GmbH
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Programming is the future! Robo is a modular and programmable robot set to revolutionize the way children learn robotics and coding. Easy to use for even five-year-olds, Robo apps will guide the children as they build, and suggest possible designs while also instructing them about the capabilities of each smart block they use. Once they’ve built a robot, kids can then learn to program it using intuitive commands in Robo’s app.
The team is based in Vienna, Austria. In the summer of 2014, the team was part of the first worldwide hardware accelerator HAX.
- Robotics Award 2014 from Festo
- Startup of the Year in Austria 2015
- Techcrunch Disrupt SF 2015, Startup Battlefield Finalist
Raised $246,612 on Kickstarter from 1,169 backers in 58 countries in 5 weeks.
How we'd like you to help us:
- Develop our brand, grow revenue around the globe, and accelerate business growth in every way possible
- Launch Robo Wunderkind brand internationally and in local markets
- Establish global retail partnerships and distribution channels in the US, EU, and worldwide
- Build our sales process and team
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and grow revenue on consistent basis
- Create a robust reporting process (forecasting, inventory management, sell through by account, and all levels of revenue goals).
- Develop in-store support programs for all levels of accounts
- Organize successful tradeshows and special events.
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- 2+ years demonstrated success in delivering sales growth
- Experience building sales organizations
- Deep relationships with retailers in the consumer electronics space
- Track record of successfully managing product launches with integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience of building brands from the ground up
- Experiencing managing sales teams
- Experience training sales team members
- Experience negotiating distribution deals for consumer electronics products
- Experience building successful partnerships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Leading role and responsibilities
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role from an early stage
- A dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup
- Based in Vienna, the best city on this planet to live in ;)
- Base salary + bonus