Director of Sales - Berlin
Daily Secret Inc.
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Daily Secret is seeking an experienced sales executive to be our Director of Sales in Berlin. This role will report directly to the CEO and will take ownership for Daily Secret’s sales in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It is a great opportunity for an energetic self-starter looking to make an immediate impact at a fast-growing startup. Our ideal candidate has experience in developing, selling and executing multi-platform partnerships in the digital media industry, with a proven ability to meet sales goals. You will be relied upon to come up with big ideas that help our advertisers succeed and create a brand experience that is unique to Daily Secret.
- Source, develop, and close a pipeline of strategic, revenue-generating partnerships with travel and lifestyle brands across Germany/ Austria/ Switzerland.
- Identify, create, and pursue new qualified sales opportunities.
- Expand relationships with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly.
- Organize one on one meetings, prepare presentations, and promote the Daily Secret brand at events.
- Assess incoming partnership opportunities by collaborating with internal stakeholders (including the CEO and the various technology, product, and content leads) to determine fit & alignment with the company’s core strategy.
- Participate in strategic development of new business, from setting account strategy & revenue forecast to managing of the partnership for successful implementation.
- Develop strong creative proposals for brand customers.
- Provide strategic feedback to internal stakeholders that will help inform product development and generate new revenue opportunities.
- 8+ years experience working in media sales, preferably digital media.
- Flourishes in startup / early stage company environment.
- Must be passionate about Daily Secret’s mission.
- Is results-oriented, articulate, persuasive, passionate, and adaptable.
- Has a proven track record and experience in developing new business relationships and meeting sales goals.
- Strong client management skills, experience working with top brands and agencies, and strong industry relationships.
- Possesses strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
- Knowledge of industry trends, new media/marketing channels, monetization models, business landscape.
- Ability to adapt and lead through fast-paced, uncertain environments
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Willing to travel, as needed.
- Believes in our company values as much as we do.
first-hand experience at a fast-growing, global digital media startup
the opportunity to expand your skill set from traditional to digital media
daily exposure to readers around the world who are passionate about our secrets
intelligent colleagues who take pride in their work
a salary and all that jazz
About Daily Secret
Daily Secret is one of the fastest growing digital media brand for premium audiences around the world. Covering over 40 markets, its signature daily email newsletters reveal coveted bars, restaurants, shops and all around local ‘secrets’ while integrating brands around passion points. Headquartered in New York, NY and Athens, Greece, Daily Secret is backed by leading media investors, such as Greycroft Partners, eVentures, Ronald Lauder, Dick Parsons, and Andy Russell. To learn more about us visit company.dailysecret.com.