Venture Development Manager (m/f) – US Market
Videobeat Networks GmbH
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Videobeat Networks we are experts in innovative cross-platform video marketing. We believe in a strong connection between creativity and technology. Our skilled advertisers and marketing analysts work with our creative team and film production department to achieve exceptional insights for our diverse portfolio of clients. We’ve developed software that allows us to target, reach and analyze specific audiences on TV, web video, social media and YouTube. Driven by our proprietary technology and unique approach, we deliver outstanding content marketing, distribute powerful video commercials and find optimal solutions for our clients’ needs.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a drive to get things moving and bring a company to the top, then this is the right job for you! Join us on our journey to become the most advanced and innovative video marketing specialists!
- You will be working in close cooperation with the areas business development and sales of existing accounts
- You will be responsible for the management of sales and relationships with important clients, managing live campaigns and identifying sales opportunities within existing accounts
- You will manage and delegate responsibilities within our team such as optimization of processes, tools and communications
- You will generate new ideas and develop our business model further
- You will take on the exciting challenge of optimizing our business processes
- You have first-hand professional experience in Business Development, Sales, or Digital Marketing
- Have completed a degree in business studies, management or comparable fields of study
- Experience in team management and excellent leadership qualities are advantageous
- You possess a toolbox of analytical skills and creativity
- You are well organized and possess excellent MS-Office skills
- Most importantly, your proactive and committed work attitude fuels your drive to succeed
- You are a native English speaker and have a strong understanding of the North American market and business culture (ideally have lived/worked there before)
What we offer
- A challenging and varied position with a successful and fast-growing international digital media firm
- The opportunity to take on responsibilities and put your own ideas into action from day one
- The chance of taking over a leadership role and growing within our firm
- A fun working environment amongst highly motivated creative, meadia and advertising experts
Start: Immediately | Location: Hamburg & New York* | Type: Full-time employment
If you’re excited about being part of a dynamic and international team and want to shape the future of video marketing with us, then please send your CV and cover letter through our online application form at videobeat.net/jobs or email@example.com. Your contact is Jan Bockstiegel.
* The induction phase will take place in Hamburg.