Director Publisher Relations (f/m)
Beginn: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
GameGenetics is a leading international distributor of free-to-play online and mobile games and an innovative Startup located in the center of Berlin. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
GameGenetics works with leading game publishers, such as EA, Supercell, Kabam, Ubisoft / Blue Byte, a marketing portfolio of 680 high-end online and mobile games from more than 200 developers in over 30 languages to traffic partners across the globe. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 80 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
- 5+ years of relevant account management experience, ideally as team leader and with a proven track-record
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Comprehensive understanding of processes in managing partners
- Preferably sound knowledge of the advertising and online marketing industry
- Experience and composure in negotiations and client support
- Fluency in English and preferably one more European language, German is a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success in a result-oriented approach
- Can-do attitude, disciplined, detailed-oriented and multitasking abilities
- Management and development of a team of publisher relations managers, their performance and account management related processes
- Manage publisher expectations throughout the whole campaign lifecycle, ensure quality of service and enforcement/development of policies and procedures
- Identify possibilities to increase publisher satisfaction throughout partner lifecycle and identify growth and up-selling opportunities
- Manage sometimes complicated relationships and proactively maintain a strong relationship
- Act as counterpart for strategic system designs as well as for product requirements / enhancements and tools
What we offer you
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from all over the globe to one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Up for your next step?