Director (m/f) Strategy and Growth
IT Business Development Sonstige
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are currently looking for an experienced Director, Strategy & Growth to join us in Berlin.
At Idean we can do it and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
The Director, Strategy & Growth is a key role for Idea's success and that of our clients. You will bring in groundbreaking, innovative projects by establishing new customer relationships as we are expanding our presence in the German market.
Our clients are CxOs, SVPs, VPs, and other high level R & D, IT, product management & development and marketing executives in the industry leading User Experience companies. Our clients specialize in financial services, automotive, retail, telecommunications, enterprise software and mobile technology, just to mention a few. This role requires commitment with poise, expertise and experience; You are able to find the right solution for your business needs.
Once upon a time, the company will be responsible for the business.
We require you to have a solid experience in sales of professional services, consulting and be passionate about digital services and awesome design.
- Independent sources, networking, online sources and networking
- We are looking forward to seeing you at UX / CX challenges
- Independently manage the sales pipeline from suspecting to closing. Simultaneously prioritize workload and efforts
- Confidently deliver proposals and presentations, both independent and part of a group to potential customers.
- Act as the customer's strategic advisor related to User Experience & Customer Experience strategy
- Analyze client's business, products, needs, budgeting cycles and organizational structure
- Meet annual sales quota of 3MEUR with a local book of business with clients located in Germany
- 8+ years of experience in sales and consulting
- CX, UX or product development
- Background from a management consulting firm
- Demonstrated ability to close new logos and build strong relationships in existing large accounts
- Strong local network of C-level executives in Germany
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Ability to understand customer's business challenges (quantitative, conceptual, analytical) and scenarios quickly and propose constructive UX / CX business solutions independently
- Experience in C-level executives, persuading them to select
- Proven track record of overcoming quota and closing new business and growing existing accounts
- Ability to travel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Excellent verbal and written skills, Native German level.
- Strong "can do" customer service attitude with passion for the UX / CX field