Display Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- You will be in charge of the conception and implementation of our display campaigns for all our markets.
- Strategically plan, execute and implement display campaigns on ROI basis
- Develop new partnerships and negotiate new deals with publishers and optimize them towards KPIs
- In cooperation with our Creative team, you will create our display campaigns and constantly optimize targeting, advertising materials and landing pages.
- Create and analyze performance reports on a regular basis
Who we’re looking for
- At least 2+ years work experience with display advertising
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Economics, Management Science or other quantitative field
- You have profound knowledge of the related tools and technologies (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Remarketing, RTB, Adserver, tracking, landing page optimization)
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good MS-Excel skills and perfect communication skills in English (German and Dutch would be a strong plus) complete your profile
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks