Documentation Manager (m/f)
IT Sonstige Development
Beginn: Februar 2016
In close collaboration with our client we are building a state-of-the-art competence center for E-Commerce and Digitalisation. As the industry leading firm in car repairs, trading of automotive equipment and spare parts our partner is pursuing an omni-channel strategy. More than 10.000 employees in 600 different locations are working on client satisfaction and further development of their offered services and products currently including more than 100.000 different articles. To drive further digitalisation and to profit from the vibrant, international E-Commerce scene of Berlin, we are establishing a spearheading unit of digital experts to work on the most challenging and innovative projects the firm is facing. You will benefit from corporate resources and back office structures while being provided with everything that is fueling your executional excellence and speed with a startup-like approach to lean processes and projects. To join at the earliest time, we are looking for a well organised, reliable and accurate Documentation Manager (m/f) to make sure our development does not get too messy!
- Your main responsibility will be ensuring that we don't just build excellent products, but keep them clean, maintainable and well documented
- Given that we are building this competence center from scratch by hiring great people, your job will be to set up adequate documentation standards, help developers and other people from IT in constantly improving quality and create templates
- You detect and update outdated or obsolete information and write reports in order to help developers clean up their mess
- Depending on the workload you will be supported by external staff to make sure everything is happening on your watch!
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equally qualifying education
- Experience in programming will help you understand our development better (we mainly use Java and PHP)
- Your technical background is broad and maybe even Quality Assurance related. You know the importance of "excellent documentation"!
- You give attention to detail and always have an eye on process improvement
- A structured and independent work attitude contribute to your success
- You are a team player with a creative mindset and willing to contribute to a great work atmosphere
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English, German would be beneficial
- 30 vacation days
- Trust-based working hours (40)
- Spacious office in Berlin-Mitte
- Whatever you need to be happy and productive