Office Manager / Employee Experience Coordinator (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are DONE!, an international company in the field of organizational consulting. This also includes the recruitment, which we take over for renowned ventures or startup customers nationally and internationally.
Our client is a successful Fintech company in Frankfurt with experienced founders and strong investors. The company is considered a pioneer in their branch and impresses with its unique business model and highly developed technology platform. This is an exciting opportunity of joining a passionate team and help shape the future starting today!
We are currently looking for an Office Manager/ Employee Experience Coordinator (m/f) for the office in Frankfurt. The ideal candidate has a background in administration and office management, has strong organizational skills and loves structure (or at least building structure). This person has a true passion for people and culture and a drive to help and support those around them. The role provides lots of development opportunities, both from an organizational as well as from a personal point of view.
- Be the first point of contact for employees and external vendors
- Improve the employee experience through a detailed and conscientious approach and employee brand
- Handle HR-related documentation and compliance with labor, immigration, and social insurance law for the employees, e.g.: issuing contracts, checking visa applications, admitting new members to the social security system etc.
- Prepare payroll processes and cooperate closely with the external payroll provider
- Ensure our HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Plan events, organize team lunches and support in organizing the participation in career fairs etc.
- Organize the on- and off-boarding of employees
- Coordinate and optimize the office services and processes
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field
- You are able to work with all levels of employees and to handle and protect highly confidential information
- You are fluent both in German and English and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You´ve already gained experiences in building up employee experience settings and have been successful
- You have a strong ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent communications, time management and prioritization skills
- You are detail oriented, analytical and have an absolute solution-oriented approach
- You’re a multitask hero you can handle telephone inquiries & projects with excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- You show resilience and flexibility and can easily adapt to a fast-moving environment
What we offer
- A wonderful office with a multicultural environment in Frankfurt
- A highly motivated team and an experienced management
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Open communication
- Free daily dinner if you decide to work until late
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- And of course free snacks, drinks and lots of cool team events
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at any time.
We are looking forward to your application!