E-commerce Event Production / Verkaufsaktionen Assistant Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We have an exciting opportunity for a native level German speaking, Event Production Assistant Manager. You will work closely with the Joss & Main leadership teams to refine the online flash sales event production process while managing the Buying Assistants. The ideal candidate should have management and 121 coaching and training experience and be flexible to work with new and ever changing priorities and capable of motivating your team in a constantly evolving environment.
Joss & Main is a fast-paced start up environment, and requires someone who is a multi-tasker, calm under pressure, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple and international teams. The Joss & Main team is tight-knit, collaborative and entrepreneurial in spirit. The ability to partner well with this team and work until the job is done is the hallmark of our most successful managers.
- Lead a team of 3-4 Buyers Assistants
- Develop each team member in their current role and in their professional growth
- Act as key supplier contact for all information gathering, with keen focus on accuracy and completeness of information
- Act as end to end owner of the event submission, and coordinate across cross-functional teams including Merchandising, Production, Creative, and Technology
- Drive customer satisfaction by reducing cancellation and backorder rates, and by constantly improving the quality of product information
- Partner with manager to drive process improvement, define product data standards and set throughput targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Buying and Merchandising to ensure timely, accurate event submissions and launches
- Serve as escalation point for problematic suppliers in the outreach process
- Exhibit flexibility and patience with the ability to accommodate last minute additions and changes in direction
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge; stay on top of category and market trends
Desired Skills & Experience
In this role, you are a consummate learner. You have an insatiable need to understand how things work, coupled with an insatiable desire to make your events better.
- 3+ years managing an operational, merchandising or other relevant team is preferred. Business analytics experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in English and German
- Change management experience - the ability to facilitate the implementation and acceptance of change
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with strong negotiating skills
- Process focused, with a tireless focus on quality output
- Effective team motivator with experience managing 2 or more direct reports
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Goal oriented, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Analytical thinker who looks for answers in the data
- Demonstrated success in a directly relevant role
- Excel proficiency a must
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Pls apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use the Job-Link you find at "Kontaktinformation anzeigen".
About Joss & Main
Joss & Main (http://www.jossandmain.com), a unique and innovative e-retailer for aspirational home goods and lifestyle products, is a privately held division of Wayfair LLC, the world’s largest online destination for the home. Within 18 months of launch we have scaled from zero to become one of the largest flash sale sites for the home, and are on track to reach a business of well over than $100m by the end of this year. We are a daily destination that brings design within reach of every consumer, offering curated events and coveted products at prices that can’t be found elsewhere. We help our members who are proud of their homes bring their style to life, discovering just the right pieces to enrich every individual taste. We have a highly editorial, highly curated, and very high involvement brand that resonates strongly and has rapidly created significant loyalty from its several million members. By delighting our members every day with the thrill of the find, we are setting new records for engagement and very rapidly scaling our revenue and profitability. Our team of marketers, designers, buyers, merchandisers and technologists are revolutionizing sales for home goods with our ability to draw from the world’s largest selection of goods. Our mission is to bring the most desirable and sought-after brands to the consumers who want them most, serving as a highly effective retail channel for the best products & names in furniture, décor, cookware, accents, textiles, personal accessories, services and more.
With $915 million in revenue, Wayfair is Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and employs more than 1,500 people in its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company was named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine.
Wayfair is privately held and has raised over $200 million from leading investors including Spark Capital, Battery Ventures, Great Hill Partners and HarbourVest Partners. The company was recently named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and was selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company To Work For and Top Company For Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.