Editor in Chief (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
LikeMag is a leading social content platform, intensely focused on delivering viral content across a rapidly expanding array of subject areas. Our technology powers the social distribution of content, detects what is trending on the web, and connects people in realtime with the hottest content. Our site is rapidly growing and reaches more than 5 million monthly unique visitors.
LikeMag is at the forefront of a major shift in the media industry away from traditional banner ads towards "native advertising" that engages consumers, inspires sharing, and produces social lift, or "earned media“.
In order to establish a local presence in Germany, we are looking for a Editor-in-Chief
We offer an attractive, performance-based compensation, state-of-the-art CMS-tools as well as ongoing support from our headquarter based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In order to establish a local presence in Germany, we are looking for a
- Spend time training with LikeMag writers and editors in Zurich
- Write, edit, and produce original posts for LikeMag.com focused on German news and culture
- Hire and manage a small team of internal and external editors
- Post LikeMag content to various social media sites
- Curate the LikeMag homepage into becoming a true thing of beauty
- Manage translations, choosing which stories from other LikeMag country sites to have translated and editing those translations before publishing
- Obsession with the things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about
- Experience writing or editing for a large website or other publication is a plus
- Age between 24 to 30
- Proven ability to get viral traffic
- Experience using social media in a professional capacity
- Thorough understanding of the social web, web copyright issues, and web research
- Familiarity with standard photo-editing tools (PhotoShop or the like)
- Multitasker and Teamplayer
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter directly to Joséphine Chamoulaud (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to your application.