Marketing Business Development PR & Media
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
foodora – food is our fuel!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 35 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
foodora is now expanding rapidly in Europe and in selected countries around the world. We are redifiining the way people think about food. To achieve this we are building a cutting edge marketing team to push our exciting brand to the forefront of online food ordering in the countries, cities and communities we serve.
For our Head-Quarter in Berlin we are looking for your help as an Editor-in-Chief (m/f)!
- Develop & execute effective content strategies that add real value to our short & long term marketing initiatives
- Take responsibility for building, leading and mentoring a team of up to 9
- Ensure all content is consistent & on-brand, with excellent quality in terms of style, tone and optimization for search and UX
- Supervising content writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- Curate on brand storytelling to effectively convey foodora to market
- Provide effective leadership and mentorship to the team, and participate in recruiting, training and shaping the best content team in our industry
- Develop an agency-like department, working with multiple teams cross functionally to deliver a world class content service to our global business
- An intimate understanding of content marketing with at least 4-6 years professional experience
- 1-2 years minimum experience in leading a successful content marketing team, ideally in a high performance environment
- Pervious experience working in an agency or magazine/online magazine environment, and a deep understanding of managing agencies and freelancers
- Creative and hands-on with world class organisational skills
- Solution oriented problem solver
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written. German or other language skills are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
What we offer
Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants, bars and clubs and right across from a gym and spa (discounts for employee's).
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals and of course, food!
Up for a challenge? Then apply here!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!